The Digital Marketing Specialist at Delucchi Plus is an innovator who uses data to inform the digital strategy in all aspects of digital marketing from paid advertising to earned media. She/He is analytical, strategic, detail-oriented, collaborative and informative.
They perform and oversee marketing campaign activity and improvements, followed by in-depth analysis and reporting of key performance indicators to share information and insights with the internal team and client. This person is looked upon as an adept lover of trends and all things digital who is responsible for maximizing client success.
- Actively participates in strategy sessions and client phone calls.
- Ensures that all digital marketing efforts are consistent and seamless across all levels; paid, earned and content distribution all stem from the same strategy and inform each other, and work together to create a cohesive presence online and offline.
- Identifies client goals to make sure they are properly tracked and the proper channels are being utilized to meet them.
- Designs digital marketing programs for clients based on business goals.
- Performs daily analysis, optimizations and reporting on campaign results.
- Analyzes and optimizes performance across device types and multiple product lines.
- Implements ad-hoc projects to build data resources to enhance reporting and deliver smart analytical insights.
- Monitors competitive landscape and stays current with SEM and digital marketing trends.
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Creative, PR and Content teams to enhance digital campaigns and inform strategy based on data and performance.
- Builds and fosters client relationships through proactive and informative client communication
- Day-to-day management of digital channels on behalf of our clients, including the delivery and success of:
- Paid Search Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Social Advertising Management
- Digital Auditing, Competitive Reviewing
- Budget Management
- Lead Generation Management
- Manages client digital marketing budgets and makes decisions on budget allocation across all paid platforms including, but not limited to, Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Facebook Advertising and Twitter Advertising.
- Implements and manages strategy, structure, targeting and building out of digital campaigns based on best practices in order to fulfill client KPIs.
- Conducts on site and off site SEO audits and provides SEO materials for implementation.
- Conducts extensive keyword research for client websites, and utilizes this to drive entire SEO strategy.
- Generates monthly client reports on marketing progress with detailed metrics and deep digital analysis to include:
- Website Performance
- Channel Performance
- Determine success metrics
- Daily usage of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, and Excel.
- Monthly usage of Conductor Searchlight, Tableau, Bing Ads, Twitter Ads.
A few things we want:
- 1-3 years of experience in a digital role, agency experience a plus!
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft products, particularly Excel.
- Understanding of digital advertising; paid and earned methodology and current best practices.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics platform and other analytical tools including, but not limited to Conductor Searchlight, Quantcast, SEMRush.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multitask and pay extreme attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player with a passion for collaboration.
- Desire to learn new things and not afraid to take risks.
- A thorough understanding of the many potential metrics as they relate to digital marketing.
- Ability to accurately translate data into actionable changes to online marketing or website content with the aim of refining strategy to support client goals.
- Experience with Search Console and Google Tag Manager a plus.
- Google Fundamentals or Advanced Search certified a plus.
How to Apply
Please send a resume, website highlighting your best work (if applicable), and a cover letter explaining why you would be a perfect addition to the Delucchi Plus team to email@example.com.