Do you love data? Does the idea of figuring out what consumers need, want and love put a strategic smile on your face? Then we have the role for you! The Marketing Research Analyst will play a hands-on role in the ideation, creation, implementation, management, and reporting of the Delucchi Plus Insights product line with the goal of providing insightful and actionable marketing intelligence for clients spanning multiple verticals. The primary responsibility of the position is to support and help facilitate the day-to-day responsibilities of the Insights Practice Group and will report to the Director of Strategy & Insights.
Successful candidates can expect to plan and execute a wide variety of research and marketing tactics and analytical functions including market surveys, qualitative and quantitative consumer research, data analysis, reporting and more.
- Assist in audience and consumer identification for new and existing clients and new marketing campaigns
- Assist in online competitive reviews of consumer brand, content, user experience, onsite experience, search presence and digital marketing comprehensiveness
- Assist in crafting, disseminating and reporting on all client and Agency surveys
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience with wide range of research methodologies and techniques
- Participate in client and agency brand vision sessions to ensure the best research frameworks are developed to support marketing program goals
- Generating online sentiment reports through the Sysomos and Cision platform; providing subsequent analysis and recommendations to improve performance
- Support business development efforts by providing eye-catching consumer research “snapshots” to be included in proposals and RFPs
- Staying abreast of the latest trends and tactics in research, data visualization,consumer profiling, digital marketing and more
- Reporting on and providing insights into the performance of marketing campaigns and programs for clients spanning multiple verticals.
- Assist in keyword research for Search Engine Optimization campaigns
A few things we want…
- 2-3 Years of experience in marketing research or related field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to think critically from data and provide tangible insights
- Superior writing, grammar, editing, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An eye for graphic design
- Comfort with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Interest in learning about and gaining experience in a wide variety of marketing tactics and analytics best practices
- Intermediate understanding of search engine optimization
- Genuine interest in brand research, audience identification, data visualization as well as cutting edge research industry trends
- Familiarity with any of the following tools a plus:
- Survey Monkey
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords
How to Apply
Please send a resume, website highlighting your best work (if applicable), and a cover letter explaining why you would be a perfect addition to the Delucchi Plus team to email@example.com.